Leading supply chain finance and technology provider, Octet has been named the 2022 Excellence in Business Lending winner at this year’s Fintech Australia “Finnies”. The Seventh Annual Edition of the prestigious awards celebrates the success of dynamic players in the Australian fintech industry.
The Excellence in Business Lending award acknowledges that Octet has demonstrated strong financial performance and outstanding B2B lending results through its innovative finance solutions:
- Octet has continued to enhance and expand its secure “closed-loop” ecosystem, offering Trade Payable, Supply Chain and Receivable Funding solutions to empower Australian and New Zealand businesses and corporates.
- The company has a 5-year CAGR of 40% and is now generating over $3bn per annum in turnover (TTV), with more than 200,000 members on its proprietary supply chain finance platform across 72 different countries.
- Octet’s industry-leading supply chain management and banking platform enables seamless cross-border and domestic payments and receipts, whilst also providing additional layers of security to reduce risk of transactional fraud.
Commenting on the award win, Chief Commercial Officer, Brett Isenberg said: “we’re immensely proud of the whole Octet team for their unrelenting efforts in working towards our vision of connecting and growing the world’s businesses. This award recognises that we are well on our way to becoming a major destination for Aussie businesses to finance and manage their payables and receivables.
We’re offering businesses an opportunity to scale, trade globally (and domestically) with confidence, diversity of funding, and create strong cash flow runways in times of both positive growth and global economic uncertainty.
With the supply chain continuing to tighten, coupled with rapidly rising interest rates and inflation, Octet is well placed to fund growing business’ payables and accelerate sales receipts over the coming years. We project our compound growth will remain very strong for the foreseeable future.”
From manufacturing to pharmaceuticals, transport to food and beverage and online retail, Octet supports thousands of business leaders and suppliers across all industries to achieve growth and close the working capital gap.
Octet Finance Pty Ltd
0421 700 783
Australia’s leading supply chain financier, Octet specialises in providing working capital and payments solutions to Australian business’ and their global and local trading partners.
Established in 2008, Octet’s vision is to connect and grow the world’s businesses via simpler, fairer and faster supply chain finance solutions.
Octet’s market-leading working capital solutions include:
- Trade Finance –access increased purchasing power with a competitive, convenient line of credit – up to 120-day payment terms and 60 days interest-free.
- Debtor Finance – relieve cash flow strain and get up to 85 per cent of your invoices paid immediately.
- Supply Chain Accelerate – unlock liquidity with a revolutionary working capital solution, funding 100 per cent of your supplier invoices upfront, with 90-day payment terms.
- OctetPay –pay smarter across borders with your chosen funding source, whilst using our bank-beating FX rates to get upfront visibility of exactly what you’ll pay in your local currency, while your supplier gets paid in their choice of 15 currencies.