Power to trade Supply chain finance in retail
Do you struggle with the peaks and troughs of seasonal sales? Do gaps in your working capital stop you paying up front for the goods and apparel you want to sell?
It’s time to focus back on growing your brand, instead of worrying about your cash flow.
Our working capital solutions for the retail industry will help you to ride out the ups and downs in your supply chain.
Power to increase certainty
Retail has always experienced the ebb and flow of sales seasons. When consumer confidence is low, the retail industry can be the first to feel the effects. But, even when sales drop, you still have financial obligations to meet.
Power to fund your business
Lower consumer spending and reduced sales have seen banks restrict funding for the retail industry. As a result, it’s become harder to access cash when you need it.
Our Trade Finance facility allows you to get paid quicker, with 100% funding available and up to 60 interest-free days.
Power to do business globally
Retail businesses often need to pay upfront to import goods from overseas. This creates cash flow pressure and administrative nightmares.
Keep your supply of goods flowing by making cross-border payments through our secure platform. Pay with either your existing debit/credit cards, bank accounts or Octet Finance solutions. Plus, our bank-beating FX rates let you pay your supplier in their choice of 15 currencies. Meanwhile, you know upfront exactly how much the transaction will cost in your own currency.
Powering the retail industry
Octet has all of your supply chain and business loan needs in one place. Now you can better manage your cash flow, grow your business and leverage global opportunities.
Increase your purchasing power
- Increase your purchasing power
- Enjoy up to 120-day repayment terms, and up to 60 interest-free days
- Pay any deposit requirements on international orders
- Access 100% funding
- Potential to earn Qantas Points
Relieve cash flow strain
- Relieve cash flow strain
- Access funding of up to 85% on unpaid invoices within 24 hours
- Diversify your funding sources without relying on banks
- Take advantage of a funding limit that grows with your business
Increase your business cash flow
- Increase your business cash flow
- Extend your payment terms to 90 days
- Enhance your financial metrics with off-balance-sheet funding
- Avoid supply chain disruptions
- Reduce your supplier’s liquidity risk
Expand your business globally
- Expand your business globally
- Take advantage of bank-beating FX rates
- Pay suppliers in 15 currencies anywhere around the world
- Pay with your existing credit/debit cards, bank accounts and Octet Finance solutions