Negotiate smarterAccess a revolutionary working capital solution
Power to access
Supply Chain Accelerate is a fast, flexible working capital solution unlike anything available to medium-large Australian businesses.
It settles 100% of your supplier invoices upfront, while you can pay up to 120 days later, with the cost worn by either party or split as a percentage.
It’s the short-term funding solution you’ve been waiting for – optimising working capital for both you and your supplier and giving you the power to negotiate early payment discounts.
Power to collaborate
Supply Chain Accelerate benefits both sides of any business transaction. It enables you to get an extension on your existing payment terms, while your supplier benefits from getting paid instantly.
The bottom line is increased cash flow, more liquidity and, ultimately, risk mitigation for the entire supply chain.
Power of visibility
Our platform enables you to track each critical step of the supply chain process, from procurement to payment, order to cash. It stores and validates all of the important documents required at each stage, giving you and your supplier full transactional visibility.
Power of global security
When you join the platform, we’ll vet you and your suppliers to comply with global banking standards. We’ll also help you reduce risk by securing the transaction, keeping your data safe and using anti-fraud technology.
In short, we make global trade fast, safe and simple.
Supply Chain Accelerate How it works
Supplier uploads invoices
Supplier uploads invoices to Octet and requests payment
Buyer approves invoices
Buyer reviews invoices and authorises payment
Octet pays the supplier
Octet transfers authorised amount less agreed transaction fees into sellers bank account
Buyer pays Octet
Buyer later pays the full authorised amount to Octet on a mutually agreed date
Get started with Supply Chain Accelerate
Transaction fee (1.20%)
Early settlement discount (1.00%)
Actual transaction cost
Effective interest rate**
*Total amount receivable Today
Transaction fee (3.40%)
Paid upfront with Supply Chain Accelerate
Compared to traditional Debtor Finance
Improve your business partnerships
- Increases cash flow
- Extends your days payable outstanding (DPO) by lengthening your actual payment terms to 90 days
- Provides an off-balance sheet source of funding as it’s not classified as debt
- Enhances your balance sheet metrics
- Enables you to comply with existing bank covenants
- Mitigates supply chain disruptions by allowing the supplier to access inexpensive financing on the back of your credit rating
- Reduces their days sales outstanding (DSO) by getting paid early
- Means no assignment of debt – unlike other Supply Chain offerings in the market, where the financier takes an assignment of debt over all of the supplier’s assets
- Improves their working capital ratios
- Enhances your balance sheet metrics
- Improves their balance sheet position by lowering their receivables balance, since Supply Chain Accelerate payments aren’t treated as debts
Your Supply Chain Accelerate questions answered
Will my business qualify?
To qualify, your business will need to provide a copy of your recent, audited financials, which we’ll check against our internal credit rating.
Do I need to provide security or personal guarantees?
No. Supply Chain Accelerate is secured against the performance of your business. Therefore, we don’t typically require a charge over your personal or business assets.
Why doesn’t my bank consider this to be a loan?
Because Supply Chain Accelerate may not sit on your balance sheet. We assume the liability to the supplier and the overall liability is not modified. Additionally, we do not charge interest or take out personal guarantees. Banks offer their own off-balance-sheet Supply Chain Accelerate solution, which is typically reserved for institutional customers.