Power to trade Supply chain finance in Agribusiness
One of the key challenges facing the agribusiness industry today is finding the right funding to support growth in unprecedented conditions. Traditional financiers are tightening their lending criteria thanks to COVID-19 and other factors such as the increasing unpredictability of extreme weather events.
It’s now more vital than ever to increase cash flow and working capital in your growing agribusiness to fund growth activities.
We have a range of flexible finance products that help you to tap into the power of your working capital and take full advantage of growth opportunities.
Power to increase certainty
Agribusiness has always been tied to the unpredictable nature of the weather. With the many recent climate change-fueled weather events, agribusiness is constantly feeling these effects. However, even when sales volumes decline, you still have financial obligations to meet.
Power to do business globally
Agribusinesses often need to pay upfront to import goods from overseas. This can create cash flow pressure and administrative nightmares.
Keep your supply of goods flowing by making cross-border payments through our secure platform. Pay with your existing debit/credit cards, bank accounts or Octet Finance solutions. Plus, our bank-beating FX rates let you pay your supplier in their choice of 15 currencies. Meanwhile, you know upfront exactly how much the transaction will cost in your own currency.
Octet has all of your supply chain finance needs in one place.
Increase your purchasing power
- Enjoy up to 120-day repayment terms, and up to 60 interest-free days
- Pay any deposit requirements on international orders
- Access 100% funding
- Potential to earn Qantas Points
Relieve cash flow strain
- Access funding of up to 85% on unpaid invoices within 24 hours
- Diversify your funding sources without relying on banks
- Take advantage of a funding limit that grows with your business
Increase your business cash flow
- Extend your payment terms to 90 days
- Enhance your financial metrics with off-balance-sheet funding
- Avoid supply chain disruptions
- Reduce your supplier’s liquidity risk