Power to tradeSupply chain finance in the food and beverage industry
Do you struggle with the ups and downs of running a food and beverage business? The risks of natural disasters, product recalls and breakdowns in the supply chain process can be stressful at times.
Whether you’re processing raw food materials, or packaging or distributing food and beverages, cash flow concerns are common.
Our working capital solutions have been designed for the unique requirements of the food and beverage industry. We’ll work with you to unlock the opportunities in your supply chain.
Power to leverage opportunities
Taking advantage of discounts from bulk purchases is a smart way to grow. But that can be tricky if you’re limited by traditional overdrafts.
Our Debtor Finance solution gives you the flexibility to access the funds tied up in your supply chain. That means you can access the capital you need to grow your food and beverage business faster.
Power to be flexible
Banks often require you to secure working capital finance with your own personal real estate assets. This makes funding inflexible as it’s tied to your property’s value, not your business growth.
Our Debtor Finance solution lets you access up to 85% of the funds from your unpaid invoices. That means you get cash when you need it most. Think of it as a funding solution that grows with your business.
The result is increased cash flow, more liquidity and, ultimately, less risk for the entire supply chain.
Power to manage risk
Food and beverage businesses often face the dual challenge of commodity price risk and exchange rate fluctuations. This makes it difficult to effectively budget your expenses each month.
We can help you to ride out the peaks and troughs. Use our secure platform to make cross-border payments with your existing debit/credit cards, bank accounts and Octet Finance solutions. Plus, our bank-beating FX rates also give you upfront visibility over exactly what you’ll pay in your local currency. Meanwhile, your supplier gets paid in their choice of 15 currencies.
Powering the food and beverage industry
Octet has all of your supply chain and business loan needs in one place. Now you can better manage your cash flow, grow your business and leverage global opportunities.
Increase your purchasing power
- Enjoy up to 120-day repayment terms, and up to 60 interest-free days
- Pay any deposit requirements on international orders
- Access 100% funding
- Potential to earn Qantas Points
Relieve cash flow strain
- Access funding of up to 85% on unpaid invoices within 24 hours
- Diversify your funding sources without relying on banks
- Take advantage of a funding limit that grows with your business
Increase your business cash flow
- Extend your payment terms to 90 days
- Enhance your financial metrics with off-balance-sheet funding
- Avoid supply chain disruptions
- Reduce your supplier’s liquidity risk
Expand your business globally
- Take advantage of bank-beating FX rates
- Pay suppliers in 15 currencies anywhere around the world
- Pay with your existing credit/debit cards, bank accounts and Octet Finance solutions