Power to trade Supply chain finance in eCommerce
One of the key challenges facing online retailers today is finding the right funding to support growth in often dynamic market conditions. Traditional financiers are tightening their lending criteria thanks to COVID-19 and other economic factors.
It’s now more vital than ever to increase cash flow and working capital in your online retail business to fund growth activities.
We have a range of flexible finance products that help you to tap into the power of your working capital and take full advantage of the online revolution.
Power to increase certainty
eCommerce has always experienced the ebb and flow of sales seasons. When consumer confidence is low, the online retail industry can be the first to feel the effects. But, even when sales drop, you still have financial obligations to meet.
Unpredictable consumer spending and sales have seen banks restrict funding for the non-traditional retail industry. As a result, it’s become harder to access cash when you need it.
Our Trade Finance facility allows you to get paid quicker, with 100% funding available and up to 60 interest-free days.
Power to do business globally
eCommerce businesses often need to pay upfront to import goods from overseas. This often creates cash flow pressure and administrative nightmares.
Keep your supply of goods flowing by making cross-border payments through our secure platform. Pay with your existing debit/credit cards, bank accounts or Octet Finance solutions. Plus, our bank-beating FX rates let you pay your supplier in their choice of 15 currencies. Meanwhile, you know upfront exactly how much the transaction will cost in your own currency.
Powering the eCommerce industry
Octet has all of your supply chain finance and cash flow needs covered in one place.
Increase your purchasing power
- Increase your purchasing power
- Enjoy up to 120-day repayment terms, and up to 60 interest-free days
- Pay any deposit requirements on international orders
- Access 100% funding
- Potential to earn Qantas Points
Relieve cash flow strain
- Relieve cash flow strain
- Access funding of up to 85% on unpaid invoices within 24 hours
- Diversify your funding sources without relying on banks
- Take advantage of a funding limit that grows with your business
Increase your business cash flow
- Increase your business cash flow
- Extend your payment terms to 90 days
- Enhance your financial metrics with off-balance-sheet funding
- Avoid supply chain disruptions
- Reduce your supplier’s liquidity risk
“Because we were capital-light, we didn’t quite fit the criteria of traditional lenders. We needed a flexible solution from a provider that understood our business model and could see the opportunity.”