Power to trade Supply chain finance in the manufacturing industry
Are you facing higher competition from offshore facilities? Are high fixed business costs and slowing debtor payments giving you a cash flow headache?
It’s time to focus back on producing quality products, instead of worrying about cash flow.
Our working capital solutions for the manufacturing industry help unlock the opportunities in your supply chain.
Power to compete
The manufacturing industry faces high fixed machinery costs, a fluctuating cost base and intensive capital outlay for inventory purchases. If demand then weakens, and your production output suffers, it severely impacts your cash flow.
Imagine accessing the funds from 85% of your customers’ invoices within 24 hours. Then imagine getting early-settlement discounts because your suppliers get paid in advance and having up to 120 days to repay. Release the capital to grow your manufacturing business with our Trade Finance, Debtor Finance and Supply Chain Accelerate solutions.
Power to be flexible
You know your business needs a sufficiently flexible working capital base. It enables you to compete locally and globally, and to weather the cash flow squeeze between inventory purchase and customer payment.
Our Debtor Finance solution provides a funding source that grows with your receivables. It lets you access up to 85% of your unpaid invoices within 24 hours.
The bottom line is increased cash flow, more liquidity and, ultimately, less risk for the entire supply chain.
Power to do business globally
Offshore manufacturing is vulnerable to volatile currency fluctuations, which can wreak havoc on your already-low-gross-profit margins.
Increase certainty by making cross-border payments through our secure platform. Pay with your existing debit/credit cards, bank accounts or Octet Finance solutions. With our bank-beating FX rates, you’ll know exactly what you’re paying in your local currency up front. Meanwhile, you’ll be able to pay your supplier in their choice of 15 currencies.
Powering the manufacturing industry
Octet has all of your supply chain and business loan needs in one place. Now you can better manage your cash flow, grow your business and leverage global opportunities.
Increase your purchasing power
- Increase your purchasing power
- Enjoy up to 120-day repayment terms, and up to 60 interest-free days
- Pay any deposit requirements on international orders
- Access 100% funding
- Potential to earn Qantas Points
Relieve cash flow strain
- Relieve cash flow strain
- Access funding of up to 85% on unpaid invoices within 24 hours
- Diversify your funding sources without relying on banks
- Take advantage of a funding limit that grows with your business
Increase your business cash flow
- Increase your business cash flow
- Extend your payment terms to 90 days
- Enhance your financial metrics with off-balance-sheet funding
- Avoid supply chain disruptions
- Reduce your supplier’s liquidity risk
Expand your business globally
- Expand your business globally
- Take advantage of bank-beating FX rates
- Pay suppliers in 15 currencies anywhere around the world
- Pay with your existing credit/debit cards, bank accounts and Octet Finance solutions
There’s never been a hiccup as to our funds being available or not.